Hemi Pipes

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Hemi Pipes
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:04:59 -0700 (PDT)
OK.  Following the advice some of you have given
me, I'm going to make up my own set of
zoomies/stacks. One guy on the web has a set of
reay-mades for $200 which came from a mud puller,
but I fear that by the time I pay for the
shipping, do some cutting and bending, and buying
some assorted pre-bends to make them work, I will
spend more than if I just start with flanges and
make a set from scratch.  Red's Headers will get
me a set of flanges made up, but he wants to know
what size pipes I want to use.  He is thinking
around 2".  For you guys already running stacks
on a hemi, what size pipes should I tell him?
Thanks,
Dick J