Re: Pit Stalls on the Salt

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pit Stalls on the Salt
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 07:58:31 -0700
Hi Keith,
I've only participated a USFRA meets so far. I usually get there early and
have my pick of pits. They mark eveything out clearly and there is always
room enough for your trailer, vehilce and chase car. I always secure my tarp
with 8" spikes pounded into the salt through the tarps eye holes. If you
arrive as a group it should be no problem otherwise I've seen spots sprayed
with marker with a name reserving the space for later arrivals. When I went
to the 50th it looked like the same set up with BNI. Have fun,
Dave Haller
93 C/GALT