Re: Friday's pop quiz

To: "Dave Mann" <davemann@roadsters.com>, "JERRY FOSTER" <fosterap@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Friday's pop quiz
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:22:32 -0700
I sure wish John Beckett and Tom Bryant wouldn't keep their damn arms up
shielding the Answers... Oh and don't forget Joe Timmony has been around
the block a time or two with motors... and that Dave fella... yeah there
are a couple of folks I would like to hear on this subject.... TEST PAPERS
PLEASE....Keith