Fw: Mail

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Mail
From: "Daniel Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 05:33:03 -0700
Last year we found a product called Salt-Away. It is a chemical that you use
in solution with water. Norm Benham sweet talked the woman who owns the
company at the Stateline bar and got some money and a bunch of product from
her. The product is marketed mainly on the right coast to help with winter
road salt. I'll find the lit this weekend and post the number on the site
Monday. We didn't use it on the race car, but it helped my wife's car.

Dan Warner