Re: Fel

To: johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us, lsr_man@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Fel
From: "Joseph Timney" <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:34:02 -0400
John, my local speed shop owner, Scott  has a produce called Nitroplus. Just
add 1 qt. to 1 gal of gas = 5%. His drag car picked up a tenth, 10% blew off
the tires. He can bring a can to Maxton Friday if you want.

>>> Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com> 07/12 9:42 AM >>>

John,
On the question of fuel additive.  You might want
to flip over to some of the hot rod racer chat
rooms and put your question on those web sites.
Those IHRA guys mess with that kind of stuff a
lot. Mud racers use a lot of exotic fuels too, as
do a lot of local "outlaw: roundy-rounders.  I
nosed around on those sites back when I was
trying to find out more about fuels but then
dropped the subject and decided just to stick
with gasoline.  I'd be interested in knowing what
you find out though.

Dick J