Re: race course

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: race course
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:44:36 -0700
Maybe it is just a little "good old days" remark, but I would like to
see us return to the two-way runs the next morning after qualifying.
Reason number 1, There was an certain atmosphere about the record run
attempts that has been lost. 2) Records have become less difficult to
attain, the 3rd run has kept many from acquiring the record. 3) The
records would likely be more difficult because of the better air
available during the early hours.

Tom