Re: Tires

To: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 15:23:14 -0700
Dick,
Some years back I ran a high speed Dunlop ZR tire at the lakes to save
the Bonneville tires. The tires were rated good to 200 MPH. They were a
27"
diameter, approximately 7 inches wide.

You don't say what size tire you are looking for, but I just checked the
internet and found these numbers:

225/60ZR15 6.5" Rim, 25.5 Dia, 6.8" Tread. & 225/55ZR 7.0" Rim, 25.7"
Dia, 7.9" Tread

Let me know what specs you are looking for and I may be able to be of
more help.

Tom