Record Return Runs

To: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Subject: Record Return Runs
From: "Beverly C. Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:37:24 -0700
Ed - last word I had regarding record return runs at Speed Week is -
they will be made first thing the following morning -

So if you exceed the record on your down run - you will have limited
time to get to the 7 mile impound - you will be allowed to do some work
on the car until the salt closes at sunset - the car (or motorcycle)
will be left overnight in the impound - the pits and impounds will
probably open the following morning between 5:30 AM and 6:00 AM - and
record runs will begin at about 7:30 AM - everything in Utah time.

Of course everything is subject to change - there is a Rep's meeting
this Friday and I will report on any changes for Speed Week on Saturday
There is also a final BNI planning meeting August 6th - and I will
report on that the following morning
After that - you all better show up at the drivers meeting!
Bev