Re: Tires

To: "Land-speed@autox.team.net" <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:31:18 -0400
Shouldn't the tire manufacturer dictate the correct inflation pressure
for the use of their tire... Where does SCTA get off telling Goodyear
how much air goes in the tire for safe operation. If this is a rule it
must be old and might need a pretty immediate review as to the
sensibility of it.. I think the tire manufacturer knows infinitely more
about their products than any one else any where else... I am off base
in this concept?
Dave Dahlgren
Engine Management Systems