Archives and Lurkers

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Archives and Lurkers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 06:47:08 -0700
Frequently on E-mail list there will be folks who hang out and gather
information... and don't join in the banter...

This sure isn't a bad thing... but wouldn't it be neat if had all the
opinions of the folks watching.... Take a sec and introduce yourself and
join in Please I am sure you all have something to add.  Remember Spelling
and Grammer don't count.. just your thoughts.

as for Doug's question about Oil the other day... he said he thought it
might have been asked before... which reminded me to tell the new folks how
to find the archives...

All of the information and E-mail on this list in stored at the following
address under hobbies / autos / racing / land-speed     in otherwords if
you want to see what has been said about Oil you can go to (
www.listquest.com  )  and use the search engine to find the topics we have
already covered....

Thanks.... Off to work on the "Warm Stick"... (very similar to a Hot Rod
only less aerodynamic)
Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )