Re: Archives and Lurkers

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Archives and Lurkers
From: KingGlamis@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 00:17:06 EDT
In a message dated 7/23/99 5:00:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time, kturk@ala.net
writes:

<< Frequently on E-mail list there will be folks who hang out and gather
 information... and don't join in the banter...

 This sure isn't a bad thing... but wouldn't it be neat if had all the
 opinions of the folks watching.... Take a sec and introduce yourself and
 join in Please I am sure you all have something to add.  Remember Spelling
 and Grammer don't count.. just your thoughts. >>

Hello,
My name is Doug Dixon, and I'm new to the list. I not a LSR racer (yet), but
I will be at Bonneville this year for my first time. As a fan of all
motorsports, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm not sure if I am sending
this to the correct address to reach the whole room, so I would appreciate it
if someone responds and lets me know if I sent it correctly. Thanks, and I
look forward to putting in my two-cents.
Doug