Re: Gas up Party?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Gas up Party?
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:34:35 -0700
Keith,

This private museum is located in Buellton CA, north and east of Los
Angeles on US 101 highway.

I was there a few years ago to a 200 MPH function. Mendenhall's place is
probably the best kept secret on the West Coast. This is one hugh
collection of oil company antique signs, globes, pumps, etc. plus much
racing and auto related stuff. I don't think it is normally open to the
public, but it is a great place for our party needs.

Tom