Re: Fuel

To: Joseph Timney <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>, johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us
Subject: Re: Fuel
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:05:10 -0700 (PDT)
John, did you try some of this Nitroplus stuff?
I'd sure like to know more about it.  I'd like to
try some kind of additive that wouldn't require
setting up the whole engine differently. Joe,
does your speed shop guy have an E-Mail address?
Do you know if there's a web site that talks
about Nitroplus?  I've tried searching for it,
but I just keep coming up with an oil that's made
for nitro burning engines and nitrogen-enriched
plant foods.

Dick J

--- Joseph Timney <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>