Re: Fuel

To: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Subject: Re: Fuel
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:33:20 -0700 (PDT)
I hope it works. Be sure and let me know. I'd not
only use it in the hemi, but I'd like to try it
in the flathead too. I'm not sure I'll have the
hemi car ready for Maxton in the spring, but I'll
have the flathead roadster done come hell or high
water.  I've been out there working on it every
night after "work" even though it's still near
100 degrees out atthat time.  And I don't plan on
letting the "winter cold" stop me either!

Good luck at B-Ville.  Take lotsa pictures!

Dick J

--- John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>