Re: FUEL

To: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>, Land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FUEL
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:51:02 +0000 (GMT)
Does anybody else have anything to say about
these fuel additives.  Nitro-Plus and Fast
Forward - -or any others?  I've been trying to
find out more about this type of fuel mixing for
quite a while now and would welcome any insight
anybody can give.
Thanks,
Dick J

--- John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>