Re:

To: "Steve Pitt" <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>,
Subject: Re:
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 17:06:47 -0700
Steve,
I can tell you World of Speed is outstanding and you will see many of the
world's fastest cars at that meet. It is well worth the trip. Speed week is
the grand daddy of them all and there usually are more participants at that
meet. On average it's about 100 vehicles at World of Speed which is plenty.
If you can take the time attend both, I usually can't make the August meet
because of work schedules but have made every USFRA meet since '91 with the
exception of last year. Any of them is really worth your while,
Have Fun,
Dave Haller #93