Re: No Records...Big FUN

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: No Records...Big FUN
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:34:27 -0400
Keith,
Glad ya made it back safely - I have been running my power washer for 2
days trying to clean up this mess......
Great meeting you and getting a look at your super-sano Camaro. Sorry to
see that you need a little (?) headwork. You know, they ALWAYS break
just when you are going your fastest!
BTW, got that run on Video as I was at the start line when you left.

What a thrash this year was, late getting there then nothing seemed to
work right (at least I brought the motor home in one piece for a
change!) Finally gave up when I realized the foam in my fuel cell was
disintegrating too fast to clean the filter, plus a few other small
problems.

Talk to you later, too tired to type..........
Ed