Re: W.O.S.

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: W.O.S.
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 06:59:13 -0700
Keith,
Yes we will be there! New pistons are to be shipped today, so I should
have it together in plenty of time. Also have some heads on the way, may
be down a little on compression (larger combustion chambers), but what
ever it takes to make the meet. We had already entered, have to keep the
string going. Only the Raspberry Rocket and the Tom Thumb Special have
made all the World of Speed meets to date.
 Tom