Re: W.O.S.

To: "Wester Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: W.O.S.
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:18:20 -0500
Okay... I will take that Challenge.... I have a 1999 F-250 with 46,000
miles... in 11 months... Some of it even had to do with my Business....
Damn little.. but some...

and folks wonder why I buy Diesel.... hey anybody want to buy a Semi Used
truck... "fresh Pistons, Fresh Paint, Never been raced"...( Standard
Starter Line in any Two Stroke Motorcycle ad)          Never mind!!!!!!!!
Keith