Motor options

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Motor options
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 23:10:55 -0700
Well since we hurt the D motor pretty bad.... I have been trying to decide
a direction to take the whole effort....

My Racing Partner and I sat about tonight discussing the various options
and records that are just laying out there for the taking....  and we are
thinking now would be a good time to go to a Turbo charger or a Blower....
especially since the Pistons are junk in the motor... and the heads have to
be replaced.... this all having been said... anyone have experience with
the conversion they have done?

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )