Re: Motor options

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Motor options
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 06:54:47 -0700
Keith,
I'll be watching with great interest! Always have wanted to try a
supercharger. I'm told that once you run a blower you won't be satisfied
with less. At Bonneville the air is hard to get, so the place is a
natural for supercharging,  normally aspirated engines lose a couple of
points of compression via altitude. Some day I will make the jump.

As for learning cures, I'm not doing to well where I am, so what would I
have to lose. Seriously, if you are getting the most from a motor, you
are always in danger of getting too far over the line.

Tom