Re: Motor Storage

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Motor Storage
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:39:36 -0500
Hey it's just a little hole..... Okay it's a big hole... but it's just one
hole and I saw that 7 cylinders works just fine to set records... so why
not take it back and drive it like I stole it?

Actually it's an on going thought of how to properly store stuff... I lost
a engine block to freezing one time from not draining or maintaining the
antifreeze system......(boat Motor)  Hey now there is a thought I could use
that head for a John Boat anchor..... but I don't have a John Boat so I
guess that's out too.... damn the shame of it all.... Keith