Re: Motor Storage

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Motor Storage
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:22:46 -0400
Keith,

  You might also consider sealing the exhaust to keep out moisture, rodents,
etc.  Depending on where the car is stored.  I stored cars in Michigan barns
for 3 years at a time while I was overseas with just a squirt of oil down
each spark plug hole and disconnecting the battery.  Biggest problem I had
was mice.

Chuck