Re: Turbo Junk

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Turbo Junk
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:59:46 -0700
Ed that is a great Idea..... but this time bring the coolers without HOLES
in them... seems your supply of the Appropriate Beverages kept getting out
of the holes..... Or at least I never found the right thing in them....
Must have been the right size though all that Beer seemed to stay in pretty
well..........Keith