Re: Tech Inspectors

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net, lemay@hiwaay.net
Subject: Re: Tech Inspectors
From: "Joseph Timney" <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 07:13:18 -0400
Mayf,

Lionel's is Atlanta, so maybe you could hookup with him. I'm in Delaware so you
DON'T want to tow up here. Besides, I like my eggs "over easy". Keith never
does get it right!! But the beer part IS true !!! If you have a question, you
could sent pictures of what you did or send drawings of what you are about to
do. I'd be glad to assist you.

>>> "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net> 10/09 1:26 AM >>>
Not that I know a hell of a lot about this.... but In my one experience....
I found the guys at Bville great at tech.... they checked all the safety
stuff and let the fellow competitors in my class worry about my cars
Legality..... Nice touch really.... and hey by the way the secret to Joe or
Lionel on the ECTA side of things is BEER... Massive quantities of
BEER..... oh Ps I think the boys like their eggs sunny side up when your
serving Breakfast in bed.....(all this Prior to tech.... after tech...
treat them like the red headed step children they are... they don't have
suburb memories so you can get away with it..... )

Keith (dreading the next tech with ole JOE..... )