Re: World Finals

To: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>,
Subject: Re: World Finals
From: Kris Wright <kw@cimsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:46:11 -0600
--------------FF5CDD9AC58443767F98A140

John & All,

    Having lurked again for so long, here's my 2 cents worth.  Dan will be going
out tonight and attending World Finals.  I have a friend here in SLC that
knows a couple of people at Riley, they said yesterday the salt was dry,
everything looks good for the event.  Hopefully, it won't rain cats & dogs
tonight starting at midnight like WOS!
    I'll get a call at 4pm today, let you all know if things have changed
weather
wise.  Expected hi of 74 here today, supposedly warmer tomr.
    Have enjoyed tremendously discussions regarding what to run on the salt,
at Maxton, etc., etc.  Motives very, we're all so different, and I'm very
thankful for that, never a dull moment when it comes to racing.
    Congrats to all the record setters at recent events.
Kris

John Beckett wrote:

>         I know I'm jumping the gun as there probably just getting started
>about
> now, but if anyone get some advance word on runs on the 'salt' please send
> us what you hear. Also interested in 'salt' conditions as this will
> probably have some impact on what we can expect for next year. Hey with a
> 10 + mile course maybe Al will put the AA back in.
>
>         John Beckett

--------------FF5CDD9AC58443767F98A140
 name="kw.vcf"

begin:vcard