Re: World Finals

To: Shelley Stallings <stalling@ptialaska.net>,
Subject: Re: World Finals
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 06:53:24 -0700 (PDT)

--- Shelley Stallings <stalling@ptialaska.net>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My first trip to Bonneville yesterday.  It was
> "GRAND"!  The sights and
> sounds will stay with me for a lifetime>
Shelley Stallings
> Ketchikan, Alaska

A lot of us are looking forward to our first trip
to Bonneville.  Some of these guys have been 90
bazillion times. After 40+ years of reading and
dreaming, my first LSR ride was this year at
Maxton, with my ultimate goal being to make
B-Vill at least once in this lifetime.  My guess
is that the drive from Alaska is a few miles - in
fact, maybe farther than anybody here in the
"lower 48"  How long of a drive was it??

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72
G/FCC  - - XF/GR