Re: World Finals

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: World Finals
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 20:04:15 -0400
    Tom

    Congratulations. You and Jeff earned that one. 234
MPH...man...OK...maybe I'll have to put the "D" motor back in for next year.
Actually think we'll try a turbo on the "E" first. Looking for that "AA"
license.

    When you get a chance tell us about weather conditions in October at
Bonneville and salt conditions since this is the last meet before next
August.

    John