RE: World Finals 10/21/99

To: "land-speed@autox.team.netland-speed@autox.team.net"
Subject: RE: World Finals 10/21/99
From: Beth Butters <bbutters@dmi.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:08:42 -0700
                        Dear Wes,   I want to thank you for your reports on the
World finals,  I wish I had gone so I could have bored a test hole in the salt
and been able to watch for a change in the static water level of the lake below
the  surface.  I'd be willing to bet it raises higher every night  threw  out
the meet as the full moon is  Sunday, hence the changing salt conditions with
no change in weather. Surely some gradstudent in the geology dept there at U of
U has done a study on this sometime over the years,  if not maybe one could  be
talked into doing such.  L. Kvach Butters