Re: Big Engine/Small Engine

To: Jane McMeekin <jmcmeekin@worldnet.att.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Engine/Small Engine
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 07:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
After hearing that lil' V-8 of yours sing it's
song, just the music alone would be enough
motivation to do it!  For years and years I
wanted to build a 3/4 size race car using one of
those little Daimler 2 liter hemis that were
built in England until about twenty years ago.  I
gave up the idea until I pitted next to you and
heard your car.  Now I'm re-infected. It's
contagious, and you're a carrier! ha ha  With the
help of the internet, I may be able to find one
of those tiny hemis, and I'm going to do it.
Imagine a Bantam roadster with a palm-sized hemi
weighing in at ohhh, maybe 1400 lbs!

--- Jane McMeekin <jmcmeekin@worldnet.att.net>

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72