RE: Y2K Rules

To: "'Ed Van Scoy'" <edvs@idt.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Y2K Rules
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:49:38 -0700
It's your head inside the helmet. I'd recommend stepping up, but that's me
and I'm big on safety. Darrell Gwynn gets to spend the rest of his life in a
wheel chair, knowing that if had taken the extra 30 seconds to clip on his
arm restraints, he'd be still be racing. I'd hate to look back, or worse yet
have my wife and family look back wondering if I'd still be alive had I only
invested the $400 for a new helmet  ..................

Darrell Ferguson
BLACK RADON ENGINEERING
# 939 BBFALT
http://my.cybersoup.com/blackradon