Re: Interview& fuels

To: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com,
Subject: Re: Interview& fuels
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 18:28:30 -0500
Not with nitrous still need a bit o'gasoline been there done that trying
to run straight alky with nitrous just too cold..And the all the
maintenance is hardly worth 3% more oxygen just up the nitrous .001 in
jet size...And the comment about dielectric any thoughts? other than you
don't care cause you run alky. I was thinking about others that have to
run gasoline or do by choice.. I run the fuel class so will not run
their gasoline any more any way...Was sort of asking for a thought on
policy rather than a prophecy to enlighten the befuddled masses....
Don't most of them start with 'Beware of the....' Well you get my
drift..