Re: Ed Van Scoy's web site

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Ed Van Scoy's web site
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 10:16:17 -0800
Ed,

Checked your web site per Keith's e-mail reply. Great site, I invite
more of our fellow racers would tell their story. Although there seems
to be a thread of similarity in these revelations, it is good to know
others have thrown aside common sense (conventional wisdom would say)
and followed their dream.

If we had chosen to save the money we have dumped into our obsession, we
could all be rich, bored, and uninteresting. Thanks for sharing your
story.

Tom