Re: Ed Van Scoy's web site

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Ed Van Scoy's web site
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 13:49:18 -0700
Jeeeeeeeeeeze, how did you find that! I wrote that for my Club's newsletter
way back in '97 and it got picked up by several Corvette sites.....  Some
things just won't go away.....
The way you learn (quick!) won't take long at all. I used up that many motors
because I'm hard headed - I insisted in trying to run the max speed at 8000+
rpm. Now that I have backed off to 75-7700 rpm I actually still have a
complete engine in the car after last season. (now if I can shake off the
other gremlins.....)
See you in impound next Speed Week,
Ed