Re: Flatheads Etc.

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flatheads Etc.
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 12:06:43 EST
At this time I am working on a flathead 32 Plymouth 4, to replace the late,
dear, departed OHV conversion 32 Ply 4. My feeling now and always has been
that you cannot have good breathing and high compression at the same time
with the L head design. The obvious answer, to me, is the air compressor. I
don't think Hot Rod Magazine will run a 3 issue series on "Building a Better
'32 Ply" or Summit will be selling kits. But who cares? I want to do it and I
understand all the other reasons for people doing what they do. Except of
course those who race Camaros. Rich Fox