Re: RE: Rice Rocket Fun !

To: <OHFASTONE@aol.com>, <dfergus@bactc.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Rice Rocket Fun !
From: "Dale & Evelyn Thomas" <bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 14:08:56 -0500
Well, I just have to interject here. Since I teched Lee Sheirts bike (the
200+ Hyabusa), I also asked what modifications had been made. He had changed
injector bodies, exhaust and mildly ported the head. They also brought a
stocker that ran I believe 186 mph. Also there is yet to be a ZX13, the ZX12
is what is about to be released, and Kawasaki will do all in it's power to
be the horsepower king. Remember, they started it all with the KZ 1000 and
have made quite a living out of being the fastest.( Which is different than
technologically superior)
                                                               Dale "CHIEF"
Thomas.
                                                                OFOS Racing.