Re: Cooling

To: "Higginbotham Land Speed Racing" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:13:07 -0800
Hey SKIP.... aren't you the guy who said.... and I quote... " Keith you
boys have any trouble coming through Texas.... give me a call"

I have that ugly ole little White Camaro that has the Red on the back....
called the So Al Special...(currently the semi special)

Keith Turk
Enterprise Al... formerly from Cerritos / Long Beech/ Alhambra Ca.... oh
and pitch in Reno Nv and Sacramento Ca.... as a kid.... you think that's
bad you oughta see my 20yrs of military bases... all over the damn
world....