Re: A-Bomb - Pierson Coupe

To: joe boogie <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A-Bomb - Pierson Coupe
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:38:55 -0800 (PST)
Doug, the other "wierd" idea I have, I got from
my dad when I was very little.  I learned that
when he was dating my mom, they had some sort of
racing association where they lived, and he used
to drive a 2-door sedan to the race, run one
race, then change the body to a roadster/speedser
in about fifteen minutes, and run in another
class.  My friend has several Ford model A bodies
that I could get real cheap, and it would be a
snap to swap bodies to run both roadster class
and maybe VGC or something. One class on Saturday
and the other on Sunday.  The old bodies are a
little too shot to make a street rod or resto,
but they are plenty good enough for a race car.

=====
Dick J in East Texas
 - - ECTA #72 - -
 G/FCC  -   FX/STR