RE: 4 speed

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: 4 speed
From: Beth Butters <bbutters@dmi.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 11:48:56 -0800
                Dick, I don't know how many guys are familiar with the BW
overdrive so I'll answer your question as they are comman in the studebakers I
collect. It will over drive youabout 29% and will handle  maybe 250 HP.  I
don't think they are terribly inefficiant and should work well in you light
roadster with say 3.55 gears. Kvach