Re: Pistons?

To: "Dick Jurkowski" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Pistons?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 13:37:32 -0600
Years ago Gene Romero lived down the street and I picked up the Love of
Road Racing from him.... As for Reverse....yeah I know the feeling as some
young punk kid Blasted past named Kenny Roberts.... WOW.... watching him
pull the back tire in the air as he Braked going into a corner

There will always be a place in my heart for a Two Stroke at 14000 rpm ...
and the Buzz in the handlebars.... neat stuff....

Keith
Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>; Parks, David <David.Parks@lfr.com>;
land-speed@autox.team.net