RE: Pistons?

To: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Pistons?
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 15:43:31 -0600
Dick,
Well maybe a RR Merlin or Griffin......... The finest sounding engine I
have ever heard is Markley's 300.
No electronic stuff there!
It sounded the same in the tank as it did in Hoffman's liner. Stands the
hair up on the back of my neck whenever I play the tape (or hear it go by).
I just wish that mine had the same sound...........someday maybe.

You guys having lubrication problems ought to go look at my webpage. The
stuff works and if you would rather get it someplace else it's OK with me.
You will just miss the salt racer (ECTA  and lakes too!) discount.
WWW.Pro-blend.com

Skip in Bastrop, Texas 3:40 PM CST 12-2