Re: Bench Racing

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bench Racing
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:45:45 -0800 (PST)
Hey John, ain't this great bench racing though?
How these discussions get so heated and involved.
 I can just see the dark-paneled interior of the
clubhouse.  Three or four pitchers of beer about.
 A pyramid of empty beer cans on one table, more
prezels on the floor than in the bowls,
everything above the six and a half foot mark
obscured by cigar smoke, and all us guys standing
around making all these new proposals, shooting
each other down, and having a great time;
somebody swearing he could have gotten eight more
miles per hour out of his car if he had just
re-jetted, etc, etc, etc. Just peek at the last
forty messages or so and imagine all those
conversations going on in this super, LSR,
bench-racing- clubhouse!  I LOVE IT!!!

--- John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>

=====
Dick J in East Texas