RE: Bench Racing

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bench Racing
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 13:11:59 -0800
Don't worry Dick, we don't waste much time bench racing at BLACK RADON
ENGINEERING. We got so sick of seeing so many ways to do things better, we
quit bench racing, decided to put our money where our mouth is, and stepped
up to the plate.
We now spend our time figuring out how to go even faster. We spend our beer
money on Methanol and Nitro. I'll take any dig, jab or ridicule that anyone
here would like to throw at me! Anyone here that has seen my car and heard
it run will attest to the fact that I am not a BSer! If anything I GROSSLY
downplay my vehicle, and it's abilities. Like I said, I enjoy the little
digs, I honestly do, cause come May 21, 2000 we'll see who's smoking......
it won't be the cigars!

        Darrell @ BLACK RADON ENGINEERING
        (home of the cookie cutters!)