Re: Bench Racing

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bench Racing
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 14:13:00 PST
    Well,  you'r right again Dick!                Got BEER?

I've been in plenty of these "clubhouse discussions" before an' they allas
end up da' same:  "When da' green flag drops th' bull---- stops!"
........Who's makin' th' next Beer run????

                                  Cheers, Doug in NY  5pm edt 12/8

        PS:  Hi to Bruce F.... ya sure raised some feisty boyz dere.