Re: Many classes

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Many classes
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 19:18:25 -0800
Tom and List,
Can someone out there steer me to the right place to set up a mechanical
hilborn injection system for the salt. I need to know recommended nozzle
sizes for gas, fuel pressure settings, high speed and low speed pressure
recomendations as well as recommended pill sizes for the salt,
Thanks,
Dave Haller #93 C/GALT