Re: Many classes

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: Many classes
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 18:11:09 -0600
You know there are only so many ways to skin a cat..... and so many ways to
go faster then the guy before you.... Gentlemans club... Hmmm that reeks of
Minimums.... Which I am begining to understand but not support whole
heartly.. I suppose there are reasons for everything .... and some I just
don't understand...... Personally if I could Get Brad in the Two club with
me well that would be a real treat.... Seems like we have been talking about
it forever... does that make it wrong.... ahhh NO.... is it a gentlemans
club.... well maybe.... but you can bet before we leave the salt the car
will have given it's last full measure .... at least it has so far as I can
make it go.... NOW IF I could get Doll / Fox / and Christoperson to lend me
thier Hot Rod.... oh hell nevermind

Keith Turk    D Gas Altered.....