Re: Xmas Tree Stand's - The Solution

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Xmas Tree Stand's - The Solution
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 06:05:28 -0800 (PST)
Get a big screw eye, find a solid joist in the
ceiling, screw in the eye.  then you use a piece
of small chain to connect the top of the tree to
the screw eye, and get it high enough that the
base of the tree is about 2" off the floor.  It
will always hanag straight.  Hide the chain with
an angel or something.  ha ha ha

--- Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:
> Sure wish you folks could find and answer, he
> walked out muttering something
> about a couple of two foot scraps of 8" channel
> iron, Mig Welders and a
> CHIPPING MACHINE.
>
> scroll down
>

> ;
> ;
> ;
> ;
> ;Just kidding of course
>
> Merry christmas you all thanks for the fun this
> year on the list
> Keith and Kathy Turk and family

=====
Dick J in East Texas