List Archives to Bonneville Racing News

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 21:46:55 -0500 (EST)
Hi Folks.  I think this is a good idea about offering our articles to
BRN.  I'm sure a lot of them would be of interest there.

Please note, however, if somebody does this, that the Chuck Salmen
Interview must NOT be included.  Chuck approved it for publication on
the Internet to the List only, and specifically told me he does NOT want
it in the print media.  And I'm sure we want to respect his wishes on
this.

Regards from ArdunBill in the Great Dismal Swamp, Chesapeake, VA