Streamlined body

To: j82244@fuse.net
Subject: Streamlined body
From: HKMNSTRODS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 19:40:50 EST
Hey Guys,
I know that this is a  "touchy" subject but, I work for Suncoast Performance
(sometimes) the boss says never, we build drag cars and the FRP bodies to go
with them (my dept.). We build a 99 corvette body in 3 different
configurations 1. coupe, 2. roadster, 3. aero  The aero is a roadster body
that has been narrowed in the front and left std. width at the rear. Our std.
layup is 2 -1 1/2 oz.  laminates but we will/ can build heavier as the
customer requires. All of our chassis construction meets or exceeds  NHRA,
IHRA and any other drag racing  sanctioning bodies.
Just food for thought and another source of after market bodies.
 Skip in Webster, Fl.
.