Re: 99 records

To: <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: 99 records
From: DJ <speed@gloenterprises.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:45:49 -0500
Hi all,

I have restored motorcycles for many years, and am interested in building a
bike to compete this year, I am thinking about running in M/PG and if I
have this right, I think I can modify my frame by stripping off sheet
metal, replace the front end and run without a front brake, and as far as
the engine goes this class can use replacement carbs and any modifacation
as long as the cc's stay in the class, am I close to right? Been monitoring
the list for a few days, seems like a nice place and some nice people,
thanks for any advice, my ears are open!